Peru Fulbrights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I already have a question...

3 posters

Go down

I already have a question... Empty I already have a question...

Post  JessInJungle Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:32 pm

First off, it was great to meet all of you and I hope that at least some of you really do make it out here to the nether regions of Peru for a visit. We definitely intend to explore the highlands later this spring so be warned, those of you in the mountains. Smile

Secondly, did you guys receive an email from Jody Dudderar or someone like that several months ago saying that we were going to have a Fulbright email address by which they would keep in contact with us and there was also a username or ID# or something to check a website where important information would be posted? I have not gotten anymore info on either of those things so I am missing all these "updates and important information". Can anyone shed any light on this?

Third, if any of you use skype, let me know since we do too.

Hope you guys all have a great week!

JessInJungle

Back to top Go down

I already have a question... Empty email list

Post  asinervo Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:14 pm

this msg from jody sounds familiar but i never followed up on it or heard anything else either. i suggest emailing jody...she is pretty good at responding to emails, isnt she?

we def will head your way at some point...and we are moving this friday so will have that spare room ready for you Smile

my skype name is the same as my login here...see you online sometime! Smile

asinervo

Back to top Go down

I already have a question... Empty the confusion!

Post  Lindsay Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 pm

I got something in a letter about this email address, in July, I think. I tried to register myself, but it didnīt work. I emailed Jody to ask about it, and I got a -I donīt know what you are talking about- reply! In sum, not much help here! sorry.

Lindsay

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~lkbutler

Back to top Go down

I already have a question... Empty re: the confusion!

Post  JessInJungle Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:47 am

Yes, I also tried logging in and I emailed Jody a couple times and kept getting similar responses, so I gave up. Just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't the only one! By the way Lindsay, is there anything super-enticing in Tarapoto that you know of?

JessInJungle

Back to top Go down

I already have a question... Empty Re: I already have a question...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum